Dalisay offers Spray tanning, giving you a natural looking, beautiful tan and Golden Glow! We use Fake Bake, a professional sunless tanning line that is Paraben free with no hash chemicals. It has three tanning agents for a deeper, darker, natural looking tan. The built in color guide ensures streak-free application and no orange under tone. For best results make sure you do a full body exfoliation the night before.
Before your spray tan: On the day of your Fake Bake treatment DO NOT wear any make-up, deodorant, perfume, body oils or lotions, as these may react with the tanning agents in Fake Bake Spray Tan.
- Carry out a full body exfoliation, particularly on your feet & ankles, knees, elbows and hands (Non-oily products are recommended).
- Do not use any other self tanning products 1 week before treatment.
- Wax or shave at least 24 hours prior to treatment.
- Wear loose, dark clothing
- Wear loose, dark clothing.
- Keep skin completely dry, avoid water contact.
- Do not apply any products over the developing tan.
- Allow tan to develop for at least 6/8 hours (overnight if possible).
- Avoid activities that make you perspire.
- Drink hot beverages through a straw as contact with a hot cup can strip colour from around your mouth. Toothpaste can also strip colour while your tan develops.
- Rinse off remaining colour guide with warm/hot water. Once the water runs clear GENTLY wash Avoid products that contain alpha hydroxy acids (AHA’s) as they can strip colour.
- Avoid swimming pools as chlorine will prematurely fade your tan.
- Your spray tan offers NO protection against the sun’s natural UV rays, you do need to use your usual SPF sun creams.